Skip to content

Shipping, Returns & Exchange Policy

We want you to have complete satisfaction with your purchase from Siya Diamond. To ensure a smooth experience, we have developed a comprehensive policy that covers Shipping, Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds. Here are the details: 

Shipping Details:

  1. Shipping Time: We strive to provide our customers with a seamless shopping experience. All orders will be processed and shipped within 1 week from the date of purchase.
  2. Shipping Rate: We are pleased to offer free shipping on all orders, regardless of the order value or destination.
  3. Delivery Time: Our deliveries are made between 10 am and 7 pm, Monday to Friday. Please ensure that someone is available at the provided shipping address to receive the package during these hours.
  4. International Shipping: At this time, we only offer shipping within the domestic region. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.


Returns & Exchange Details:

  1. Eligibility:
  •    To be eligible for a return or exchange, the item must be unused and in the same condition as when you received it. 
  •    Customized or personalized items are not eligible for return unless they arrived damaged or defective. 
  1. Return Period:
  •    You have 14 days from the date of receiving your order to initiate a return or exchange. 
  1. Return Options:
  •    Exchange Guarantee: We provide a 95% exchange guarantee. If you wish to exchange your item for a different one, we will assist you in finding a suitable replacement from our inventory. In the event that a replacement is not available, we will offer an alternative solution such as store credit or a refund. 
  •    Cash Back Guarantee: We offer a 90% cash back guarantee. If you prefer a refund instead of an exchange, we will process a refund for 90% of the purchase price. Please note that the remaining 10% covers restocking and processing fees. 
  1. Return Procedure:
  •    To initiate a return or exchange, please contact our customer support team or visit our website to access the returns portal. 
  •    You will be required to provide your order details, reason for return, and any supporting documentation or photographs if necessary. 
  •    Once your return request is approved, you will receive detailed instructions on how to proceed with the return or exchange. 
  1. Return Shipping:
  •    Customers are responsible for the return shipping costs, unless the item arrived damaged or defective. 
  •    We recommend using a trackable shipping service and obtaining a proof of postage for your return shipment. 
  •    Refunds or exchanges will only be issued upon receipt and inspection of the returned item. 
  1. Refunds and Exchanges:
  •    If you opt for an exchange, we will process the exchange as soon as we receive your returned item and confirm its eligibility. 
  •    If you choose a cash back refund, we will process the refund within 5 business days of receiving the returned item. 
  •    Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment used for the purchase.